A new year, means time for changes! I will say it now, It is never easy!
Many years ago, I am going to say 7, I made a choice for those living in my house, (my kids, husband and self) that it was time for us to change our eating habits. I found a book, and we followed it, well most of it!
What did I learn? That it is never easy!, but that it is manageable!
1. Get rid of the processed foods in your house, that contains high fructose corn syrup and hydrogenated oils.
2. Stop eating and drinking artificial sugar.
3. Decrease sugar, flour, salt intake.
4. Decrease red meats and increase white meats and fish.
5. Decrease caffeine
6. Increase fruits, vegetables eating seasonally.
10. be kind and respect self
Over the next few days, let us look at these things together.
It is not easy, but it is manageable to live life well.